Enjoy an entire day of sightseeing in Istanbul on this one-day tour of the Bosphorous River and Dolmabahce Palace. Including a 90-minute boat cruise, you'll see the full history and culture of Istanbul.
- Cruise on the Bosphorous (150 minutes), inhale the scents of the spice bazaar, marvel at the Rüstem Pasa Mosque
- See Dolmabahçe Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Çamlica Hill
- Listen to expert narration while crusing on the river and visiting the spice bazaar and palace
- Explore the wide range of history, culture, and religious sites on offer
- Make sure not to miss the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace!
Embark on a journey of historical discovery with this one-day tour of Bosphorus and Dolmabahce Place. Experience the majesty of one of the grandest palaces on earth, as well as first-hand history and culture of Turkey and the Ottoman Empire.
Start your tour with a narrated walk through the Spice Bazaar of Istanbul, past the Rüstem Paşa Mosque and on to the embankment. Then take a leisurely 90-minute cruise, fully narrated by a professional tour guide. From here you can see the city from the unique point of view of the Bosphorous River and get perfect photo opportunities with such landmarks as Leanders Tower and Rumell Hisari Fortress.
After a relaxing lunch, you will move on to Dolmabahce Palace. With 285 rooms, 6 baths (hamam), 68 toilets and a ceiling made of 14 tons of gold, this is truly a sight to behold. With strong French influences as well as the richness of the East, this is a must-see on any tour.
Expert guides will take you through the most fascinating aspects of the palace, and answer any questions you may have on 19th century Ottoman history. Enjoy a journey of discovery through the stories, myths and great works of art related to this special place.
Including religious sites such as Dolmabahce Mosque, this one day tour covers the full range of culture, history and art of Istanbul in a relaxed, informative environment.
- Boat ride
- Entrance fee to the museum
What’s not included
- Personel expences