OVERVIEWROUTE INFORMATIONGETTING THERE
• Cruise through the beautiful Green Canyon by boat
• Explore the unique beauty of the Taurus Mountains
• Relax and swim in peaceful waters
• See the breathtaking Green Canyon
• Keep your eyes open for Brown Fish Owls
Discover the beautiful Green Canyon by boat on a full-day tour of the Taurus Mountains. Swim in
the clear waters and enjoy a relaxing day among beautiful scenery on this full-day excursion from
Side, Alanya and Antalya.
What to Expect
Have a relaxing day on a boat sailing in one of the world’s most beautiful dam lakes! The Green
Canyon will take you to another dimension with its amazing views along its 2 canyons. Nature at its
This Green Canyon tour by boat is an ideal way to relieve the stress of daily life and enjoy a day out
in a peaceful environment. Suitable for all ages, it will take you onto the Green Lake and through
the canyon, surrounded by lush woodlands.
Start at the quay at the lake and cruise about 9 miles (14.5 kilometers) through the emerald green
waters of the Green Canyon, taking in the superb surroundings. The area is home to the rare and
endangered Brown Fish Owls, so keep your eyes open for the delightful creatures while you tour.
You will stop for a swimming break during the boat tour on the lake. The lunch is at a local lakeside
Relax on board the comfortable boat as you travel and grab refreshments from the on board drinks
service while taking in the panoramic views of the Taurus Mountains range.
The Oymapinar dam is situated 7.5 miles (12 kilometers) north of Manavgat. Constructed between
1977-1984 it is now the fifth largest dam in Turkey, and the only one to offer boat and fishing trips.
When it was completed it was the third largest dam in Turkey, meanwhile, other dams have been
built and it has moved down to fifth place. The power station at the Oymanpinar dam has four
underground turbines with a capacity of 540 megawatts, which produce 3% of the Turkish
electricity. The dam is 185 meters tall, 30 meters thick at the its base and 5 meters at the top. When
the lake is full, the water reaches depths of 200 meters.
what is includeed
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel
- Boat trip at Green Canyon with swimming break What is Not Included
what is Not Included
- Drinks & Photos
What to Remember
• Swimming is possible from a platform on the lake, and breaks for swimming will be available
during the boat trip
• Please note that the different tours have different prices, depending on your hotel address. Please
check your hotel address first and then make your booking
• The tour is possible from Belek hotels for an additional surcharge of EUR 60 for up to 8 people
• Please note the local provider's cancellation policy: full refunds will be given only when the
cancellation has been made more than 72 hours before the beginning of the tour